The Town Hall of Kaunas

The Town Hall of Kaunas (Lithuanian: Kauno rotušė) stands in the middle of the Town Hall Square at the heart of the Old Town. The construction of Kaunas town hall started in 1542. At first it was a o...

Lukiškės Square (Lukiškių aikštė) in Vilnius

Lukiškės Square (Lukiškių aikštė) is the largest square in Vilnius, located in the center of the city. A major street in Vilnius, Gediminas Avenue, passes by the southern border of the square. Betwee...

St. Peter and St. Paul’s Church in Vilnius

St. Peter and St. Paul’s Church (Lithuanian: Šv. apaštalų Petro ir Povilo bažnyčia) is a Roman Catholic Church located in the Antakalnis neighbourhood of Vilnius. It is the centerpiece of a former mo...

Klaipėda University building complex

Klaipėda University is the youngest in all Lithuania. The building complex of the University was established 1904-1907. Firstly, neogothic-style building complex was used as the barracks for the Germ...

Church of St. Casimir

Church of St. Casimir is a Roman Catholic church in Vilnius’ Old Town, close to the Town Hall. It is the first and the oldest baroque church in Vilnius. The church was founded by the Jesuits and dedi...

Užupis

Užupis (Belarusian: Зарэчча, Polish: Zarzecze, Russian: Заречье) is a neighborhood in Vilnius, largely located in old town, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Užupis means “the other side of the river” in...

Vytautas the Great Mosque

Kaunas Mosque or Vytautas the Great Mosque (Lithuanian: Vytauto Didžiojo Mečetė) is one of four remaining mosques in Lithuania. It is located in the centre of the Kaunas. Interesting fact is that it ...

The Presidential Palace

The Presidential Palace (Lithuanian: Prezidentūra), located in Vilnius Old Town, is the official office and eventual residence of the President of Lithuania. The palace dates back to the 14th century...

Crafts yard in Klaipeda

One of the most interesting places in Klaipeda is “Crafts yard” located in the Old town. This area is like cradle of Klaipeda culture life. Building complex was built in XVIII century in old, German ...